- If you do not accept any and/or all of the Terms, please discontinue accessing/using the Site.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time at our sole discretion, and with immediate effect upon our posting of the modified Terms on our Site. You agree that your continued access and/or use of our Site is conclusive evidence of your acceptance of the Terms as modified and posted on our Site.
II. DCC’S SERVICES
- We operate an independent online price and benefits comparison service that allows you to compare various course services and products in Singapore within specified categories.
- We work together with course service providers in Singapore including course service companies, course service brokers, course service agents, course institutions and/or other course services product intermediaries (“Course Service Providers” ) who provide us with their product specifications, prices and other relevant data to generate our price and benefits comparison (the “Comparison Information”). Our comparison service and the Comparison Information that we generate is available for your personal use at no cost to you.
- You may initiate the application process for a course service or product with a Course Service Provider via our Site by filling up our Application Form. Upon receipt of your Application Form, we will forward the same to the relevant Course Service Provider and/or direct you to the relevant Course Service Provider’s website to take the further necessary steps as each respective Course Service Provider may require.
- From time to time, we may also offer incentives to you for initiating the application process for any course product or service from the relevant Course Service Provider via our Site. The incentive(s) which we may offer are additional to and separate and distinct from any incentive(s) that may be offered by the Course Service Provider at the material time.
III. APPLICATION FOR COURSE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- You may be able to initiate an application for course products and services from Course Service Providers through our Site. By providing us with your personal information and by proceeding with the application process on our Site, you are authorizing us to disclose your personal data to the relevant Course Service Provider for the relevant product or service, and for marketing purposes (if you have consented to the same). We make no representations and/or warranties as to the outcome of your application.
- If you eventually decide to sign up and/or purchase a product from or engage the services of a Course Service Provider, the application process for which was initiated via our Site, you are entering into a direct agreement with the said Course Service Provider and not with us. We are not responsible or liable for any loss and/or damage arising from your sign up and/or purchase from or engagement with the Course Service Provider, and/or for the suitability or quality of the product(s) and/or service(s) that you have purchased from the Course Service Provider, and you agree to hold us harmless in respect of the same.
- Our Comparison Information will not be construed to be an offer or solicitation to buy any product or service from any Course Service Provider or any other third party.
IV. PROMOTIONAL INCENTIVES, INCLUDING OFFERS, GIFTS, AWARDS, PRIVILEGES ETC. OFFERED BY DCC AND DCC’S PARTNERS
- We may from time to time, offer incentives for our users for initiating via our Site, the application process for course services from Course Service Providers. These incentives may include promotional offers, gifts, awards, privileges, rebates, etc. Provided always that you complete the application process provided by DCC for each applicable course service offered on our Site, and meet all other eligibility criteria for each incentive, DCC will not place any limit on the total number of incentives that you may receive from DCC unless otherwise stated. However, in respect of each course showcased on our Site, an eligible DCC user is only entitled to claim the incentive from DCC for each course, once. For the avoidance of doubt, no DCC user will be entitled to claim an incentive from DCC in respect of an application for a course (i) for which the user has previously claimed an incentive from DCC, or (ii) for which the user seeks an identical replacement course. DCC retains the sole and absolute discretion on whether a user is entitled to and/or eligible for the incentive(s) that DCC may offer from time to time. You may find out more about the availability of incentives offered by us by visiting our Site.
- The incentive(s) which we may offer are separate and distinct from those that may be offered by the Course Service Providers. We are not an agent of the Course Service Providers and make no representations and/or warranties as to any incentive(s) which the Course Service Providers may offer. Any such incentive(s) offered by any Course Service Provider are subject to the terms and conditions which the Course Service Provider may provide. Any dispute arising in relation to such incentive(s) offered by the Course Service Provider is to be resolved directly with the relevant Course Service Provider. We are not obliged to assist or act on your behalf in communicating with the Course Service Provider.
V. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You agree that it is your sole responsibility to:
(a) ensure that you will use our Site only if you are 18 years of age or older;
(b) use our Site for personal, non-commercial use;
(c) ensure that your personal data submitted to us is complete and accurate;
(d) pay any settlement charges, fees, interest or any other costs associated with the course product or service which you desire to purchase or engage from the relevant Course Service Provider;
(e) ensure that you will not use our Site and the services found thereon for any illegal and/or unlawful purposes; and
(f) check and verify the suitability, quality, adequacy, availability and usefulness of any product or service offered by the Course Service Providers found on our Site for your personal use. Any information provided by DCC to you is not to be construed as advice, and if you deem it necessary or if you should so desire, you agree to obtain the necessary advice from a competent third party on the said products and/or services prior to making any sign up and/or purchase.
- You agree that you will not:
(a) use any robot, spider, crawler, software and/or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy our Site or any portion of the content found therein without DCC’s express written permission; and
(b) you will not violate any technological measures taken and/or placed on our Site, including bypassing, circumventing, avoiding, removing, deactivating, descrambling, decrypting and/or otherwise impairing any measures taken and/or installed and/or used by us to prevent or restrict access to any and/or all parts of our Site.
- You agree to hold DCC harmless from any loss and/or damage that may arise in connection with your use of our Site in any manner that is illegal and/or for unlawful purposes.
- We do not provide course and/or any other professional advice to you and if you require the same, you should engage the services of a competent third party.
VI. PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY PROTECTION
VII. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All content found on our Site and App, including but not limited to text, information, images of our stylized “DCC” logo, all other images, symbols, logos, designs, trademarks, graphics and files (hereinafter, the “IP”), are owned and/or provided by DCC, the Course Service Providers that DCC works with, third party licensors DCC works with and/or DCC’s DCC Friends.
- Save for your permitted personal use of our Site in accordance with the Terms herein, you agree that you will not use, copy, transmit, deep-link, hyperlink, scrape, download, display, duplicate, sell, trade, market, utilize, exploit, publish, distribute, broadcast or otherwise reproduce any such IP or any portion thereof, unless you have first obtained written approval from DCC, the relevant Course Service Provider, or any other relevant third party whom we are working with, as the case may be.
VIII. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- While we endeavour to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the content (including the Comparison Information) displayed on our Site, such content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not make or give any express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind in relation to our Site and the content found therein, and/or the websites of the Course Service Providers which may be hyperlinked to our Site, including but not limited to any representations, warranties or guarantees in respect of title, non-infringement, suitability, validity, usefulness, accuracy, completeness, security, quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose.
- We do not warrant to compare the prices of any and/or all Course Service Providers active in Singapore. While we endeavor to provide as comprehensive a comparison service as possible, there may be Course Service Providers that we may not be working with, and as a result, we cannot include such providers in our comparison and you may not find their products on our Site.
- We do not make or give any express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees that (i) the Site will meet your requirements or will always be accessible, (ii) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from malicious code, (iii) the Comparison Information will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased and/or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations, and (v) that the content on the Site will be error-free and that any errors will be corrected.
- Nothing on our Site shall in any way be construed as suggesting, implying, establishing or constituting an endorsement, approval, recommendation or advice in respect of a Course Service Provider and/or its products or services including the quality or suitability of the product or service for your personal use.
IX. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- We, together with our directors, officers, members, employees, representatives and affiliates, exclude any and all liability for any loss and/or damage that may arise in relation to:
(a) your sign up and/or purchase or anticipated purchase of any product or service from a Course Service Provider;
(b) your subsequent interaction with a Course Service Provider for any product and/or service, the application process for which was initiated via our Site;
(c) our Site redirecting you to the website of a Course Service Provider;
(d) any computer virus and/or other malicious code that may infect the digital device you use to access our Site and/or the websites of the Course Service Providers; and
(e) the accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information provided to us by the Course Service Providers and/or any errors, mistakes and/or omissions resulting therefrom.
- In any event, you agree that our aggregate liability for any loss and/or damage howsoever arising from your use of our Site shall be limited to the amount of Singapore Dollars, One Hundred Only (S$100).
- You irrevocably agree to indemnify and hold DCC harmless from any claims, liabilities, loss, damage and expense (including legal costs), howsoever arising in relation to (i) your use of our Site; (ii) your breach of any Terms herein; (iii) your infringement of any intellectual property rights (including the IP); and/or (iv) any third party claims against DCC arising from and/or in relation to any of the events contemplated in (i), (ii) and (iii).
XI. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The Terms herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms herein, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination which cannot be resolved through private negotiations, shall be referred to the Singapore Mediation Centre and attempted to be resolved in good faith by both parties through mediation before any commencement of civil proceedings in Court.
- We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or discontinue your use and access to our Site at any time without giving prior notice to you and without being required to provide any reason for doing the same.
- In the event that DCC does not insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms, such action and/or omission shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right; we remain entitled to exercise or enforce any such right in the future at any given time.
- In the event that any of the provisions herein are to any extent found to be unenforceable, null, void, inapplicable or otherwise invalid, such provision shall be excluded only to the extent of such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- We reserve the right to feature, amend, delete, edit, take away or modify any data, content, material or information displayed on our Site at any time without prior notice to you.
- These terms make up the entire agreement between you and us and shall supercede any and all prior verbal and/or written agreements in relation to our Site, or your use of the services provided by us through our Site.